The creation and evolution of man vs animal has many debatable arguments as to when, where and how. Throughout time this phenomena has infused theories as well as ideologies. This being whether we are the same and what makes us different. In chapter 18 (The Cell) we focused on the animal cell. This chapter included sections that covered the shape, parts, and the functions. All these components placed together attributes to the life process of an animal.
- What we know about the 21 victims
- First responder learned at the scene his daughter was among the dead in school shooting
- The shooter then ran inside the school and barricaded himself in a classroom until he was killed by officers
- Gunman: What we know so far about 18-year-old Salvador Ramos
- Video: Do armed officers at schools make a difference?