The creation and evolution of man vs animal has many debatable arguments as to when, where and how. Throughout time this phenomena has infused theories as well as ideologies. This being whether we are the same and what makes us different. In chapter 18 (The Cell) we focused on the animal cell. This chapter included sections that covered the shape, parts, and the functions. All these components placed together attributes to the life process of an animal.
- The former Trump White House aide told the Jan. 6 committee that she was contacted by someone attempting to influence her testimony
- Cheney defends Trump criticism in Wyoming debate
- Tony Ornato met with January 6 committee twice
- Ex-Trump official shares chat she had with Hutchinson after testimony
- Liz Cheney to Secret Service: 'We welcome additional testimony under oath'